Grilled Chicken Alfredo Veggie Pizza
Soules Kitchen Flame Grilled Strips with Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
John Soules Foods Flame Grilled Chicken
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 large pre-made pizza crust
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped, or 1 cup packaged chopped yellow bell
- 12 ounces Soules Kitchen Flame Grilled Chicken Strips with Sea Salt & Cracked Black
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place spinach in clean kitchen towel and squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with spinach, onion, peppers, chicken and mozzarella. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with basil and balsamic glaze. Slice and serve.
Tip: Packaged chopped red onions and bell peppers can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad