Grilled Chicken Caprese Flatbread
- 1 (10-inch) frozen cauliflower crust
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces John Soules Foods Flame Grilled Chicken, refrigerated or thawed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place crust on prepared baking sheet. Spread tomato sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and chicken, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Bake according to the crust’s package directions, and until chicken is fully heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Top with basil leaves and crushed red pepper flakes.
Tip: Serve with your favorite mixed green salad and dressing to create a well rounded meal!
Tip: Balsamic glaze can usually be found in the vinegar aisle of your local grocer. Substitute balsamic glaze with balsamic vinegar if difficult to source!
Tip: Frozen cauliflower crust can usually be found in the frozen food aisle of your local grocer.
Tip: Substitute regular pizza dough for cauliflower crust!
You May Also Like
Grilled Chicken Alfredo Veggie Pizza