Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad Jars
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 ounces John Soules Foods Flame Grilled Chicken, refrigerated
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 large plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, quartered
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high head. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally until fully heated through, about 4 to 6 miutes.
- Spoon ranch in the bottom of the large canning jar. Layer with chicken, avocado, bacon, tomato, egg and lettuce.
- Cover tightly with lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You May Also Like
Chicken and Bacon Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing