Homestyle Chicken Tender Breakfast Wrap
Homestyle Chicken Tenders
- 12 John Soules Foods Homestyle Chicken Tenders, frozen
- 1 each small red and green bell pepper, chopped, or 1 1/2 cups packaged chopped peppers
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about 15 to 17 minutes. Set aside for filling tortilla.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat and coat with olive oil cooking spray. Add bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in eggs and scramble, stirring constantly until just set, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Place 3 chicken tenders along edge of tortilla. Spoon egg mixture evenly next to chicken. Top with 2 teaspoons cheddar and 2 slices bacon. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cut in half crosswise and serve.
Tip: Packaged chopped bell peppers can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local
You May Also Like
BBQ Chicken Breakfast Scramble