Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken
- 12 ounces Soules Kitchen Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks, frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh or frozen green beans
- 2 large carrots, cut into matchsticks, or 1 (12-ounce) bag matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup honey garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, for garnish
- 2 sliced green onions, for garnish
- 4 cups cooked white rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about about 12 to 14 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans and carrots and cook until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in chicken and honey garlic sauce and cook until fully heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve over rice and enjoy.
Tip: Substitute honey mustard sauce for honey garlic sauce, if unavailable.