Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven over medium high heat, sauté garlic, onions, and carrots in butter with salt and pepper for about 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil and potatoes, stir and cover, cook another 5 minutes.
- Add wine and beer and simmer until the vegetables start to get soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add ALL the other ingredients except for the John Soules Foods Beef Steak.
- Simmer at a good low boil for 15-20 minutes to reduce the liquid.
- Add the frozen John Soules Foods Beef Steak and simmer for another 5 minutes until the beef is tender.
- Serve in a soup bowl or poured over Mashed Potatoes with a nice Pint o’Guinness o’course :)