Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Boil noodles and lightly toast the walnuts and pine nuts.
- Put them in food processor with garlic in the bowl fitted with a steel blade.
- Process for 15 seconds.
- Add the basil leaves, salt, and pepper.
- With the processor running, slowly pour the olive oil into the bowl and ¼ cup dry white wine through the feed tube and process until the pesto is thoroughly pureed.
- Add the Parmesan and purée for a minute.
- Heat olive oil in skillet, add frozen John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Strips, zest and juice the full lemon, add ½ cup white wine.
- Simmer chicken until it breaks apart.
- Add pesto and toss together.
- Toss noodles in with the pesto chicken, then plate.
- Note: Can be made with 8 oz of noodles to make the dish more “Chicken with Noodles” vs. “Pasta with Chicken”.
- Top with fresh Parmesan, a few basil tips… Serve Family Style!