Lemon Chicken Pesto Pasta
- 1-16oz Bag John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Strips
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- 4 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 ½ Cups Basil, packed
- ½ tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Parmesan, grated
- 16oz Cooked Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Lemon
Tip: Packaged minced garlic can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly toast the walnuts and pine nuts on a baking sheet for
- Put the toasted walnuts and pine nuts in a food processor with garlic and blend for 15
- Add the basil leaves, salt, and pepper.
- With the processor running, slowly pour the ¾ cup olive oil into the bowl until the pesto is
- Add the Parmesan and purée for a minute.
- Heat remaining olive oil in skillet, add John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Strips and
- Simmer chicken for about 4-6 minutes. Add pesto and toss together.
- Toss noodles in with the pesto chicken and top with Parmesan.
You May Also Like
Creamy Ranch Chicken Alfredo