Loaded BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
Sweet BBQ Chicken Tenders
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Sweet BBQ Chicken, thawed and halved
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Top 4 tortillas evenly with chicken, cheese, black beans, jalapeno peppers, onion and tomato. Place tortillas on top.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Cook quesadillas for 2 minutes per side until light golden-brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve with barbecue sauce.
Tip: Pickled jalapeno peppers can usually be found in the condiments aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Chicken or Beef Fajita Quesadilla