Mini Chicken Nugget Breakfast Biscuit
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Chicken Nuggets, refrigerated
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot honey
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and halved
- 10 small buttermilk biscuits, cooked and split
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place nuggets in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through and crisp, about 7 to 9 minutes. Top each nugget with 1 heaping teaspoon cheese and continue to bake until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, hot honey and pepper together until combined.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over biscuit bottoms and top with 1 to 2 cooked nuggets and bacon. Top with remaining biscuit tops and serve.
Tip: Buttermilk biscuits can usually be found in the refrigerated aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Homestyle Chicken Tender Breakfast Wrap