Nashville Chicken Sliders
Southern Style Chicken Tenders
- 1 (24-ounce) bag John Soules Foods Southern Style Chicken, frozen
- 1/2 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup dill pickle chips
- 1 (12 each) pack Hawaiian sweet rolls, separated and halved horizontally
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar together in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk oil, cayenne pepper, brown sugar and paprika in large bowl. Toss chicken in oil mixture until evenly coated.
- Top roll bottoms with 1 to 2 pieces of chicken, 1 to 2 pickle chips, 2 tablespoons coleslaw and roll lids. Serve and enjoy.
You May Also Like
Cordon Bleu Chicken Tender Sliders