Rotisserie Chicken Street Corn Salad
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 16 ounces John Soules Foods Oven Roasted Diced Chicken, refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 (14.5=ounce) can fire-roasted corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped, or 1/2 cup packaged chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped, or 1 cup packed chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally until fully heated through, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice and taco seasoning together in a large bowl until combined. Fold in cooked chicken, corn, red onion, cilantro, bell peppers, and queso fresco until combined.
- Serve and enjoy
Tip: Packaged chopped red onions and bell peppers can usually be found in the condiments aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Blue Cheese and Buffalo Chicken Salad