Salsa Verde Grilled Chicken Chili
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 ounces John Soules Foods Flame Grilled Chicken, refrigerated
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa verde
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 small white onion, chopped, or 1/2 cup packaged chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine broth, beans, chicken, salsa verde, chiles, cumin, chili powder and salt together in large pot over medium-high heat. Cook until fully heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide chili between bowls and top with pepper jack cheese, avocado, onion and cilantro. Serve and enjoy.
Tip: Packaged chopped white onions can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Crispy Southern Style Chicken Gumbo