Sheet Pan Cajun Chicken Dinner
- 1 pound red potatoes, or yellow potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound andouille sausage, cut into 1/2-inch coins
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices, or 1 cup packaged sliced bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 16 ounces John Soules Foods Blackened Chicken, refrigerated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Louisiana-style hot sauce, for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss potatoes, sausage, corn, bell peppers, olive oil and Cajun seasoning together in large bowl until coated. Arrange vegetables mixture in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake, flipping vegetables mixture halfway through, until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken in a single layer over vegetables and cook for an additional 4 to 6 minutes, until fully heated through. Top with green onions. Serve with hot sauce and enjoy.
Tip: Substitute kielbasa for andouille sausage!
Tip: Packaged sliced bell peppers can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.”
You May Also Like
Blackened Chicken Skewers