Skillet Three-Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into cubes, room temperature
- 1 cup red pepper hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Seasoned Rotisserie, refrigerated, diced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 green onions, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large skillet, over medium heat, combine cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch, cheddar and Monterey Jack together. Cook, stirring occasionally until a smooth sauce forms, about 4 minutes. Stir in chicken until combined. Sprinkle chicken mixture with blue cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until fully heated through. Top with green onions and serve hot.
Tip: Serve dip with celery sticks, carrot sticks, tortilla chips or bread slices.
Tip: Make this in a crock pot to keep it warm for long periods of time.