Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Heat vegetable oil and chili oil in large saucepan.
- Add garlic, ginger and sauté.
- Add red pepper, bell pepper, stir together mixing all ingredients.
- Next add broccoli and onions, stir again to mix all ingredients.
- Combine in Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, Honey, Hoisin sauce, beef broth, water chestnuts and cornstarch.
- Mix thoroughly. Pour in frozen John Soules Foods Beef Steak and stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until meat is heated throughout.
- Serve on top of rice or noodles - add more Sriracha and/or Crispy Noodles if you want!