Spicy Thai Chicken
Noodle Stir Fry
- 6 John Soules Foods Spicy Chicken Strips, frozen
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small head broccoli, cut into 1/2-inch florets, or 1 1/2 cups packaged broccoli florets
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced, or 1/2 cup packaged sliced red onions
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced, or 1 cup packaged sliced bell peppers
- 1 pound rice noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped, optional
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place chicken in an even layer on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of oven and flip chicken over. Heat for an additional 10 to 12 minutes. Cut each strip in half.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, red onion and bell peppers, and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add rice noodles, cooked chicken and peanut sauce, and cook until evenly coated, about 1 minute.
- Top with peanuts and green onions, and serve.
Tip: Packaged sliced red onions, broccoli florets and sliced bell peppers can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
Tip: Rice noodles can usually be found in the international aisle of your local grocer. If rice noodles are difficult to source, substitute with dry spaghetti or dry angel hair pasta!”
You May Also Like
Classic Spicy Chicken Sandwich