Steak and Eggplant Salad
with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1-16oz Bag John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas
- 5 oz Bag of Arugula and Baby Spinach Mix
- ½ Purple Onion, Sliced
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Eggplant, ½” cubed
- ½ tsp Salt and Pepper
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ Cup Tomatoes, Diced
- 4 oz Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
Tip: Packaged sliced onions and tomatoes can usually be found in the produce aisle of your
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cube the Japanese Eggplant and spread on a baking sheet.
- Pour 2 Tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp pepper, and ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
and toss well.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes, flip, and cook again for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil, add the onion slices and simmer until starting to
- Add the John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas simmer for about 4-6 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl place your arugula and baby spinach mix, tomatoes, roasted
eggplant, chopped tomatoes, and John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas and onions.
- Crumble all the feta cheese, then drizzle the entire salad with lemon vinaigrette.
You May Also Like
Chicken and Bacon Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing