Steak and Huevos Rancheros
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 14 ounces John Soules Foods Steak Fajitas, refrigerated
- 6 large eggs
- 6 (6-inch) tostadas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook beans in a small saucepan over low heat until fully heated through, about 5 minutes. Keep hot until ready to use
- meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook, stirring occasionally until fully heated through, about 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to plate and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the same nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack eggs into skillet and fry, covered, until whites are set and yolks are runny, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread refried beans over tostadas and top with eggs, cheese, cooked steak, salsa and cilantro. Serve immediately and enjoy.
You May Also Like
BBQ Chicken Breakfast Scramble