Steak Fajita Grilled Cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced thin, or packaged sliced yellow onion
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced thin, or packaged sliced green bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) tray John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas, thawed
- 4 slices thick-cut sourdough bread
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally until tender, about 3 minutes. Add beef fajitas and cook until fully heated through, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Coat one side of each slice of bread with butter flavored non-stick cooking spray
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place two slices of bread, cooking spray-side-down, in hot skillet. Top each slice evenly with mozzarella, beef fajita mixture and second slice of bread, cooking spray-side-up. Cook on each side until golden-brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve and enjoy.
Tip: Pre-sliced onions and peppers can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.