Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Pico de Gallo will be used by itself as well as the guacamole and steak mixture.
- First, in a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups chopped tomatoes, ½ cup chopped yellow onion, 1 Tbsp minced jalapeño, 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp Pepper, the juice of ½ a good lime (1 ½ Tbsp approx.), minced garlic, ½ Tbsp chopped cilantro, ½ tsp sugar, toss.
- Remove the pit and skin from 2 large ripe avocados, and pop into a mixing bowl.
- Add ½ cup of your Pico de Gallo, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Smash and mix it all together with a fork as chunky or creamy as you like.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil on medium heat, sauté ½ cup yellow onion, and 1 Tbsp minced Jalapeño until turning translucent.
- Add ½ cup of your Pico de Gallo, and 1 cup fire roasted tomatoes, then the frozen John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas.
- Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes just until the beef is tender, remove from the heat.
- Fry your eggs over-easy in a large pan or on a griddle.
- 4 eggs per tablespoon of butter.
- Turn on the broiler on high, place shelf about 4 inches from heat.
- Then on a cookie sheet massage each corn tortilla with some olive oil.
- Spread them around evenly, then sprinkle some coarse salt on top.
- Place in the oven for 2 minutes and flip them quickly.
- Broil another minute or so, check them often to make sure they get crispy but don’t burn!
- Smear a Tortilla with guacamole, then an egg, then grated cheese, Pico de Gallo, and add layer of beef mixture, sprinkle some cilantro!
- Repeat for all 8.
- Goes great with Spicy Bloody Marys or Mimosas. ;)