Let’s Make It!
- Heat an oven to 375F, toast the split hoagie rolls.
- While the hoagie rolls are toasting heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Pour in the oil, add the onions and cook, stirring often until browned, add the mushrooms and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the John Soules Foods Steak Strips and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Spoon this mixture onto the hoagie rolls and top each sandwich with 3 slices of the Provolone cheese and put back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.