Sticky Orange Chicken and Noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Orange Chicken, thawed
- 1/2 small head broccoli, cut into 1/2 inch florets, or 1 1/2 cups packaged broccoli florets
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced, or 1/2 cup package sliced red onions
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced, or 1 cup packaged sliced bell peppers
- 1 pound dry spaghetti, or dry angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in broccoli, red onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally until crisp-tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, ketchup and soy sauce, and cook until evenly coated, about 1 minute.
- Top with peanuts, if desired, and green onions, and serve.
Tip: Packaged sliced red onions, bell peppers and broccoli florets can usually be found in your produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Sweet and Spicy Orange Chicken Taco