Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Get your pasta cooking in salted boiling water!
- In a large pan on medium melt 2 Tbsp butter and ¼ cup olive oil, and start to sauté your shallots and garlic.
- Shrimp cooks fast!
- And the John Soules Foods Beef Steak just needs to thaw so…
- When the garlic and shallots have started to turn translucent, add your lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, sugar, wine, reduce 3 to 5 minutes until liquid starts to thicken.
- Add John Soules Foods Beef Steak and mix well.
- Once the heat comes back up and the liquid is starting to steam, add shrimp.
- Add ¼ cup of the pasta water.
- Next, add 1 Tbsp parsley and mix well.
- Cook until the shrimp just starts to turn reddish.
- Pull from the heat.
- Grate ½ cup Parmesan cheese over shrimp and beef mixture, mix well
- Add drained pasta to beef and shrimp mixture, mix well, toss and plate.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan cheese, and the last Tbsp of parsley garnish - done!