Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped
BBQ Chicken Strips
Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chicken Strips
Southern Style Chicken Strips
● 24 ounces John Soules Foods Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken Strips
● 16 strips (1 pound) bacon
● 1 cup brown sugar
● Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Wrap one piece of bacon around each piece of chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- Place brown sugar in a small shallow bowl. Roll each piece of chicken in brown sugar until fully coated. Place onto prepared baking sheet and bake until golden-brown and crispy, about 19 to 21 minutes. Remove toothpicks and transfer to serving plate. Garnish with parsley, and serve.
Tip: Serve with spicy barbecue sauce and ranch dressing.