Sweet and Spicy
Orange Chicken Taco
- 1 (24-ounce) bag John Soules Foods Orange Chicken, frozen
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, grilled
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 avocados, halved, pitted and sliced thin
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Top each tortilla with chicken, cabbage, avocado, green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy.
You May Also Like
Mongolian-Style Beef Lettuce Cups