Sweet BBQ Chicken Calzone
Sweet BBQ Chicken Tenders
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Sweet BBQ Chicken Tenders, thawed and halved
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 pound pizza dough, room temperature
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine chicken, mozzarella, spinach and ricotta in a medium bowl.
- Divide dough into 6 balls. Roll each dough ball out on a lightly floured work surface into a 1/4-inch thick circle. Fill center of each round with chicken mixture. Fold round in half and pinch seams together to seal. Brush butter over each calzone and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until fully cooked and golden brown, about 13 to 15 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing and enjoy.
Tip: Pizza dough can usually be found in the refrigerated aisle of your local grocer.