Tex-Mex Chicken Burger Bar
- 2 (24-ounce) bags John Soules Foods Spicy Chicken Patties, frozen
- 1/2 (15.5-ounce) jar chunky medium salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 (12-ounce) jar pickled red onion
- 1 (12-ounce) jar pickled sliced jalapeno peppers
- 12 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded iceberg lettuce
- 16 burger buns, toasted
- 1 (13-ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about about 14 to 15 minutes.
- Place salsa, guacamole and onions in small serving bowls and arrange on large serving board.
- Arrange cooked patties, jalapenos, cheese, lettuce and burger buns on board. Top burgers with desired toppings and serve with chips.
You May Also Like
Cordon Bleu Chicken Tender Sliders