Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Boil your water and cook your noodles.
- Put all of the Thai peanut sauce ingredients into a medium heavy-bottomed pot and bring to a very gentle boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
- If you like it spicier, you can add 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
- A soon as the ingredients are blended together and creamy, add the frozen John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Strips, and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes over low heat; be careful not to let the mixture scorch at the bottom of the pot.
- Drain your noodles, mix into the entire Chicken Mixture and stir well.