Skip to content
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications
- Five plus years in managing a fully cooked production operation manufacturing chicken and beef products
- Five plus years in managing a fully cooked operation manufacturing chicken and beef products
- Understanding of food safety, USDA and Standards of Performance
- Ability to direct and coordinate production and processing activities in a food manufacturing environment
- Reviewing processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments
- Reviewing operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Developing and implementing production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Training and evaluating staff and resolve employee relation issues.
- Setting and monitoring production standards, examining samples of raw/cooked products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Preparing and maintaining production reports and personnel records.
- Coordinating and recommending procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Involving employees in suggestion or involvement programs.
- Reviewing plans and confer with research and support staff to develop new products and testing
- Four year degree from an accredited university or college