Skip to content
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments and/or facilities according to production schedules
- Creating, reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules
- Conferring with department supervisors/managers to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems
- Must have multiple facility scheduling experience.
- Must have experience scheduling fully cooked ready to eat products, i.e. chicken/beef.
- Industries that qualified candidates would have worked in include scheduling beef further processing, chicken further processing, and pork further processing
- Experience in supply chain management
- Experience in production planning efficiency
- Experience with ERP
- Experience scheduling multiple plants
- Experience with fully cooked chicken and beef scheduling
- Four year degree from an accredited university or college