- The Plant Manager position is responsible for the daily operation of the facility that produces 1,000,000 pounds cooked FG’s weekly and roughly 600,000 pounds of portions out of DSI’s.
- The position has 6 direct management reports as well as 300+ hourly personnel, leads, supervisors.
- Candidates need a sound history of moving up in organizations on operations side of the business. Could be someone in a current Director of Operations role. Could be potential succession candidate for other facilities (growth/retirement.)
- Five plus years of food manufacturing experience in a fully cooked operation preferably breaded experience.
- Product lines and equipment experience: 2 fully cooked lines, Marel MOS ovens, GEA Aerofreez spiral freezers, TFF 4032 fryers, Heat and Control Fastbacks, Ishida scales, Pacmac baggers, FPEC blenders and tumblers, DSI 888’s, MP Intellijet, Marel Sensor X and Anritsu finished product x-ray.
- Must have fully cooked chicken experience preferably breaded experience.
College graduate preferred.